Auto-Generate linked diagrams in Whiteboard

Hi Guys,

I wanted to ask about the ability for Whiteboards to show existing entities in an App, or even Cross-App, as well as relations. In my use of Whiteboards, which is a big reason I’m using Fibery over other solutions, I’d like to be able to both “create” in a whiteboard, then convert to Types and Entities, but also show what I have already set up in my work structure that exists within apps.

Thankfully, you have made great strides on the former - it’s possible to do a lot right now to diagram stuff in Whiteboard, and easily convert it into related Entities.

However, the other side of this for my use would be to be able to create a whiteboard that would “pick up” a selected set of Entities, and produce a diagram with the relations that exist shown. A few points here:

• It would be great if the directions of arrows reflected what is already existing in Fibery, things like “many-to-one” showing in a certain direction, and possibly entire Apps showing as “boxes” around the entities within.

• Have the ability to add to this existing diagram new Whiteboard elements, and link them directly. So you could add in this whiteboard, instead of in the Fibery Card or Table views.

This request about generating an org chart is closely related:

Thanks guys!