Dec 21, 2023 / 🎄 Show Rich text field snippet in views, All comments in one right panel (experimental), Set initial field values via URL parameter on Form View

This is an amazing release guys, thank you! In particular, seeing Rich text in tables (and I’m really eager for this enhancement, too!):…

as well as relations in whiteboard are some of my most eagerly-awaited improvements since I jumped into Fibery with all its promise back in 2019 and gave up on the Coda’s, Notion’s, and Airtable’s of the world. These are 2 huge features, in particular the rich text being visible in tables, that give Fibery an edge on those guys. The relations in Whiteboards has always been for me an absolute fundamental in trying to get use out of the Whiteboard, and something I have looked at forever in other apps like LucidChart, even Aha! which has a similar auto-generating diagram feature but very primitive.

You have realized basically some of my older requests around Whiteboards (3+ years, some other vets around here like @cannibalflea have also been talking about this for a long, long time) such s this one:

Great work guys and kudos to you for the motif of your December “work on what you want to” approach, wound up being one of your most productive months ever!

2 Likes