CHANGELOG: DEPRECATED - Find new updates in separate posts

Hi guys,

I agree Miro is a strong product, but what makes me so excited about Fibery’s Whiteboard is how well it is integrated with the Entity structure. This is a differentiator for me and I strongly support your guys’ development of this on your own.

The main thing that I find extremely unique is for the diagrams in Fibery to relate to the actual Entities and their actual relations. Within apps like Miro, and LucidChart which is another excellent solution, your diagrams will live in a silo outside any actual work tool, such as Jira or Fibery. Even with some of the better integrations out there, like Miro-to-Jira, these are overly simplistic and you can’t see any relations between the two tools. It is invaluable for my use case, and I think @mdubakov and team have huge potential among software team, to be able to create stuff like Logical Network Diagram Template, ERD’s, etc. that will actually update based on the work that gets done in Fibery. I think a big problem with users of Miro or Lucidchart for software development is that those diagrams that live in those tools are almost immediately out of date if work is carried out in a work management tool.

I have a request here for this “auto-generating” capability that I’m pretty sure the Fibery team has in the plans:

I actually looked around for years for a solution to this, there is none!, so I really applaud the Fibery team for moving along this path, and prioritizing Whiteboard.

Thanks!

1 Like