Sorry, there were no releases from us for a full month, but here we go:
Finally, you can track what was changed in every entity (not Document so far, sorry). Navigate to any entity and find the View Activity icon in the top right:
History shows all who changed what and when. Note that Rich Edit field changes are not tracked yet, this is another story to support documents history as well.
Integromat is more powerful in Zapier for some cases, so we added Fibery-Integromat integration. Here is the detailed article that explains everything:
Better Smart Folder setup
Smart Folders setup is streamlined, and it is easier to create deeper hierarchies. Here we create a Smart Folder that shows Products and nested Epics in left menu:
This is an invisible thing for you, but as a side effect, you may see better Fibery performance and expect more stability. We also have full control over our infrastructure and do not depend on third-party expertise, so we can fix problems faster as well.
In a nutshell, we’ve migrated from Softlayer to AWS and are pretty happy with the results so far.
- Allow Editors to create and edit docs and whiteboards (previously only Creators were able to do that).
- Now when you share an App or the whole Workspace, it is possible to create a new Account following the link.
- Do not suggest deactivated Users in @mentions.
- Unlink Docs & Whiteboards from entity to App-level. When unlinked, a Doc or Whiteboard appears as the last View in the App.
- Back navigation for Documents and Whiteboards linked to entities is there.
- Integration setup is simplified: there are fewer steps now and some options are preselected by default.
- Newly installed Apps should be placed below the current ones
- Calendar View: browser hanging on not-configured calendar