This release focuses on Whiteboard improvements and bug fixes.
Whiteboard is becoming more and more powerful. It lacks some important features like automatic relations creation and has some bugs, but it might be useful with current release for some cases.
Now you can mix shapes and real entities from Fibery. For example, you may create diagrams to see product scope or plan future releases. There are many useful cases, we hope you will share your favorite!
The powerful capability in Fibery is that you can quickly create mind map or diagram and convert it into real work. Here we select two boxes and convert them into Initiative entity.
Set borders width and color, set shape background color.
- Add Update Password link to the action menu in the User entity
- Automatic Rank recalculation (no more manual Rank problem fixing)
- CTRL+K hotkey doesn’t work with non-English keyboard layout on Windows
- When selecting a Type from a different App as a card, the name is displayed incorrectly
- When I try to create Button field from Table View form closes when I click Name field
- When adding 2+ comment, it appears twice on the screen
- Table: navigate between columns using TAB in edit mode
- Error when duplicating context view
- Created-by field should not hint “Select user” as it is readonly
- Color Coding doesn’t support multi-select
- Replace placeholder in Activity with a better explanation