I would love to have a more easy way to sort, filter and group in views on all kind of data
In this video I show you what was possible within ClickUp.
(I still have a paid demo account with dummy data; if somebody within Fibery wants to have a look in ClickUp please contact me)
In Fibery we have so much more possibilities and therefor so much more data/views in the workspace. But the problem is that it’s not easy to switch to see different information within a view.
It would be really helpful if the ‘main view’ is still on the left side, but that it’s possible to switch within that view to different views:
- Boards / timelines / tables / list etc.
- Filtered or sorted on data.
Like we also have in the reports .
So a few examples for the workspace I’m building for solopreneurs.
- We have CRM views for leads, clients, active / non-active, clients per product, clients with coming birthday, clients with coming birthday + bought a product <1 year. / possible duplicated contacts etc.
- Project management views per project but also active / inactive projects, only task that are urgent / high prio, tasks with deadline nearby or no deadline at all etc. / task for VA’s or solopreneur et.
- Product development has all kind of views per products with urgent tasks, not so urgent tasks, ideas etc. We also have views per product, per department, views for urgent/high prio. But ideally you also want to switch within a product between high/low prio, assignee, deadlines etc.
- Content hub views for each channel (Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs, YouTube etc.), published / unpublished, content that has / hasn’t been repurposed.
- Knowledge hub views based on different kind of categories, sorts on type etc.
- We have templates per product / process / etc.
So because of the situation above, we have a huge workspace that feels overwhelming because all views are within the left panel. Some don’t differ a lot (only active/inactive, for example). But in my opinion, all views are handy and will be necessary one day. But ideally you don’t want everything on the left side; sometimes you just want to sort easily and switch between ‘active / inactive’ for example.
Example of CRM
It would be really great if we can find a way to have fewer views on the left side but make sort/filter/group the information you see very easily.
- Via grouping / sorting / filtering information in a table (like in Excel)
- Via a horizontal view (like in reports) to easily switch.
- Via an option on the screen, so you can easily filter on all kind of data (also like in reports)
I really love all the options in reports. Would be great if we can manage something like that in the normal views