Now you can upload and insert videos (.mp4 and .webm) into Document and rich edit fields.
When you click on an image, you will find more image formatting options. Now you can align images and set text floating as well.
Frames are stable areas that can be saved as an image or printed out. There is a new instrument for frames creation in the Whiteboard toolbar.
There are two major use cases for the frames:
- Use them as a logical group for large Whiteboards
- Use them to export something as an image
There are more events in Entity History now:
When reference is added into an Entity:
When a new field is added into a Type or some field is removed:
When a new comment added into an Entity:
Now you can use
Power(number, power) function in formulas. Note that decimal power is also possible. For example:
Power(10,2) → 100 Power(4, 0.5) → 2
- Deadlocks probability is reduced enormously
- Core service now has 3 replicas, so you should see fewer errors overall and experience fewer downtimes
- Memory consumption is reduced
- Some secret security improvements were implemented
- Loom links are transformed into previews in documents
- Figma links are transformed into previews as well
- Hide collection unit when it has 0 items. Now you will see fewer zeroes on Board View!
- Hierarchical Lists: Undo support added
- Audit Log: custom columns width is preserved between sessions and browsers
- Whiteboard: Improved “Duplicate” action. There is an offset in duplicated items and select them by default
- Whiteboard: Improved “Copy/Paste” action. Pasted item is selected after the action now.
- Whiteboard: Undo works better now
- Smart folders: missing possibility to add entity in No category group
- Automatic relations does not work in case of self-relation (in some cases)
- Copy-paste of a user’s mention within a Document is broken
- Impossible to sync Github app with some account
- Whiteboard: Deleting items on the Whiteboard navigates to the previous view because of losing focus
- Whiteboard: Backspace button navigates back when trying to delete something on a whiteboard