CHANGELOG: March 31 / Insert Videos into Docs, Frames, Better History, many improvements & fixes

Yes I also think this is most signficant:

Would really like to see history though of both Types and Apps - so we can see when relations are changed, etc. Really helps out tracking as you build a Fibery instance, which in a lot of ways is similar to building actual software. Additionally, on the Type / App level it would be very useful to leave notes when those are built out, so you can see later on why you did certain things. For example, I have many instances when I started with a one-to-one to relation, and changed to many-to-many. Now, I have to write notes to myself in another app to document the reason. Would really help if I could do this in Fibery. And given how important the build-out over time of a Fibery instance is going to be for teams growing with Fibery, I’m sure this is something many other teams would find useful.

I think on the fundamental level, the history of Types and Apps, and also Views I might add which is useful, is actually the request @Oshyan made here:

Question to team Fibery: Is this type of Log indeed “in dev” as that thread indicates? What we have right now is helpful, but both the the Entity-level activity, as well as the new Audit Log, do not show what changes within Types or Apps.

Thanks!

1 Like