Whiteboard: Map, Fit to Screen, Full Screen
Whiteboard View solved one of the most nasty “where is my content?” problem. Since it is endless, sometimes you can scroll for hundreds of screens (accidentally) and never get back. With new Map control you see the whole picture. There are also two useful actions: Fit to Screen and Full Screen:
Writer Mode action for Rich Edit field
When you work with text, sometimes it’s desirable to focus on just that. Now you can quickly expand rich edit field and enjoy more space:
- Performance: Board View load time improved by ~80%
- Deny Google translate to change (and save!) document content…
- Permissions: User with no access to entity can see entity view
- Table View: Row in table is marked as yellow after edit or add, even if it satisfies filter.
- Table View: Cmd + down arrow should scroll to the bottom of the table
- User delete doesn’t work: “Cannot read property ‘includes’ …”
- It is possible to create formula “Bugs.Name”. But it should not be.
- Prettier URLs: Use underscore instead of – in URLs for space character
- Intercom chat not available while Table view open