[✔️DONE] Admin activity history/audit log

Wanted to just add to this excellent request (and unfortunately poorly supported as it appears just I have upvoted it :frowning: ) a comment I made in another thread re: and add on functionality that I think would be very useful to growing teams: The ability to leave comments when you make changes to a Type or App:

This would save the need to make these notes elsewhere in one’s personal wiki outside Fibery.

Another reason for this request is the fact that I think to get the real benefit of Fibery, a team will be treating it as living software that is always updated. This is true of most nocode such as Coda, Notion, etc. In these nocode tools and Fibery, unlike say an Asana or other simpler, limited tools, you can really get into a mess if you are not careful about your schemas, structures, formulas, etc. And like with all software, if you start to build and don’t document, you can get in trouble. In fact, in some cases I have seen almost borderline “Fibery Technical Debt” result from old relations I haven’t deleted, etc.!

Thanks guys and of course, although this commenting feature I’m talking about is way off the radar right now, would love to hear if you @Oshyan and fellow Master Poster @Chr1sG would find benefit with this!

Cheers!

1 Like