Actions Buttons are becoming powerful. In this release, you can use Formulas to set values in all fields. Just click formula icon near the field and write your formula.
For example, here we create a button that will add a new bug in a feature, set bug’s name, set bug’s release equal to feature’s release, and assign the same people to a bug.
Now you can track when Action Button was executed. Find Activity tab in Action Button setup.
Now you can create Folders inside Smart Folders to better organize documents and views.
- Workspace switches to read-only when 21st user is added on Team plan
- Scroll for big videos works badly
- Search doesn’t work in Assignees dropdown
- Live updates don’t work for Files on Entity View
- Live update doesn’t work for view rename
- Reset password email doesn’t send to a deactivated user
- Table View: No choice in single/multi select in Table view if there are more than 200 options
- Table View: it’s easier to discover how to open an entity from a table view now
- List View: Units ordering is broken in view settings for All types section