Now you can enable Actions in Table View as usual units.
Now permissions flow through lookups and formulas as well. Sometimes there is no direct relation between a Group and a User and you have to calculate it.
This is a seriously complex shit. Let me try to explain.
Here is the case from our customer:
So in this case you will be able to enable
Use Roles to manage App access lookup setting and Role will become a Group.
A new option to format Number Fields so they look nice — % Percent: 0.123 becomes 12.3%.
It was not possible to set a single entity to a collection. For example, you wanted to assign a creator to the task, but got an error:
Now it works.
- Hide the mobile menu in a shared document
- Old number icons instead of new money and percent ones are used in entity history, audit log
- Permissions: Not informative error when User tries to change the Group (to-one relation) in profile.
- Permissions: Forbid to edit relations in User Profile if user has read-only permissions to the related Type
- Permissions: Member is not able to edit fields of primitive types and doesn’t see single and multi selects on his own profile
- Whiteboard: Types to which user has read-only permissions are available in Convert To action
- Automation: If you forget to give a name to the rule it will exit without actually saving the rule
- Formula doesn’t allow to use words, that start with “or” & “and”