Buttons just became much more powerful . Now users can provide values for action execution. Imagine you can create Buttons to write custom comments, assign people, change all possible fields, etc.
Click the options menu … near control you would like to be filled by the user and select Ask User. You may select this option for several controls.
This is the very basic action to add a new comment:
And in this action a user sets Assignees, State and Projects for all selected entities (it’s a batch update in fact ).
Read the guide and invent your own actions.
For a long time we couldn’t understand what is wrong with the Table View. Then some user gave us feedback about cell selection. And that was it. It was really hard to select any cell since click just opens an editor. Now we changed it and cells behavior is good, finally.
Now you can find renaming easily and change colors/icons right away:
- Open all documents in Narrow Mode by default
- Remove Delete Entity action from context menu in inner list (some people deleted entities instead of unlink them…)
- It’s not clear that Space/Database name is editable
- Exclude rich-text, Files & Comments columns from table export
- It’s impossible to open rich-text in the table if entities are forced to open in sidebar
- Table View: New button generates many entities if Name is not the first column
- Whiteboard: Arrows on connection line disappear once it connected to any object
- Allow Creators edit units on collection lists