Which note-taking app do you use?

I like to hear some success/failure stories about Fibery users that have managed to connect a note taking app to their Fibery space.
The idea is that taking a note does not break my workflow anywhere outside fibery, and ideally is just a popup.
The Fibery chrome extension is too simplistic for notes.
I now use Simplenote and for screen captures Evernote, but will be happy to switch to another.
Clickup has such integrate Notes features that pops up using a persistent button in the browser.

I’m happy to hear your personal experience with note taking in Fibery.

Quick and Offline available
In my experience, I dont need to sync automaticly or big database for note taking. It’s just like a transit, that I wanna dump all things in there.
I realize that’s not a place to storage, it’s just temperary location then we migrate all that things and process in database center later. So it’s just need to capture as fast as possible
So google keep’d be my current choice after trying trello, todoist, google task, google calendar, … just basic function

2 Likes

I mostly use Fibery for note taking, but I am mostly not note taking on mobile. I still use Obsidian a bit, but for mobile I mostly use Google Keep.

2 Likes

Google Keep FTW, but I also use skedpal if it is task related.

1 Like

I use Fibery for everything.

Even on mobile with a bit of fantasy.

I have a ‘shortcuts for mobile’ page where I can create entities (via form or normal).

I’ve pinned most important fields in entities so I can add information easily on my mobile.

I check the checkbox if I have all needed information. Else it also appears on my braindump page so I can add the extra information via desktop.

1 Like

Mostly I find it is text editing which is a bit of a nightmare on mobile. Especially working with Bullets, etc., which a lot of my notes do still use (despite not using an outliner anymore :smile:).

I agree :sweat_smile: Sometimes it’s not even possible to edit text while pressing enter. But I’ve found workarounds for almost any hickup :joy:

2 Likes

Fibery for everything business related, FAQs, SOPs and knowledge base building for AI chatbot.

Obsidian for personal semi structured process documentation or Google Sheets, lol.

Notepad++ unsaved notes as a dumping ground for temporary ideas or thoughts, text snippets, etc. I should note that Notepad++ backups unsaved notes so they persist across restarts, but the idea here is that organizational overhead is nearly zero, I just use --- to separate ideas on a page.

1 Like

Priory to unemployment Noteplan which stores files as markdown and can be sync’s to GitHub pretty easily. From there my plan was to process notes in fibery but tbh I decided for the amount of work there are better ways to work offline with fibery that would be far less ambitious for a baby-dev like me. Eg telegram bot.

I love Noteplan though and I will reintroduce it to my workflow once I have more personal income :slight_smile: