Video game studio hoping that Fibery is the solution!

Hey thanks! Just for clarification to the community, I believe you’re referring to this post:

Wanted to clarify as there is a lot of discussion about this around here!

I would call that the “True North” post on the subject here in the community. Of relevance: @mdubakov edited the subject after I posted and added the “[Polymorphic Relations]” clarification in the title, and as you can see he also chimed in there. I continue to really hope for this, as an ongoing problem as you build out in Fibery - and Notion for that matter - is the increasing number of fields that you need due to every single relation requiring one. All the more if you want to use Lookups to add in information from “parent” relations, which I talked about here, as it’s becoming a big problem for me:

Finally, having you in here interested in features gives me even more reason to wish for some kind of voting here in the community.

I am starting to wonder a bit about what is the basis for prioritization within the team, as some features that we are getting lately don’t seem to be that high priority, while basics like Activity Stream, Date-driving notifications, and others, seem to have no discussion at all from the team and leave me to wonder how long I’ll be waiting on them. Without this stuff Fibery is not really suited for true Team Work Mgmt. Polymorphic is a great case in point: @Oshyan, @Chr1sG and I have had lively communication about this for weeks, but haven’t seen any discussion of it in from Fibery officially in Twitter, Blog, Reddit, and most importantly, actual responses here in the forum! Makes me wonder about Michael’s original declaration and whether Fibery still wants to do this. If not, I think they should at least spend 5 min and jump in here and tell us!

Thanks for the support!

1 Like