Hello! Here’s a use case that I’m exploring Fibery for. Would love any ideas or suggestions on how to execute this, or a heads up if this should be a feature request! I’m very new to this tool so bear with me if the terminology isn’t exactly right, here is a simplified example of what this might look like if it works.
User + Data Flow:
- Submit issue or idea request via form (Google Form, Typeform, etc). Fields captured include issue name, description, and the user’s email.
- Zapier adds the new issue to Fibery. Issue fields include the issue name, description, the user’s email, and a lookup to the user in Fibery.
- Fibery (or Zapier) uses the email input to connect the Issue to the appropriate user.
- I couldn’t figure out a way to have Fibery assign the correct user. Would this be something that could be solved with the API?
- Is there a way to identify a lookup based on an input value? In Salesforce this can be achieved using the Flow tool declaratively, and probably programmatically as well.
- Are there upcoming feature releases that would make this need less relevant? E.g. email to Fibery similar to what Clickup has, or form creation from Fibery?