Create Active Assignee field

Hi there, my company is new to Fibery. I am trying to free our team from Jira and set Fibery up to support an agile software development process and workflow.

Having multiple assignees to a story is awesome, however I want to be able to create a separate field for the Current Assignee(s) so that the team knows who is currently handling it at that stage of the workflow even if it is currently appearing on their board as ‘In Progress’. Fields currently only have a type of integer or decimal. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks guys!

1 Like

I think it would be great to have differently-behaving assignee/people fields like this one, good suggestion!

I am also interested in a related function, watcher:

Thanks!

Hi, Angella!
I think, that for your case, you can add a relation between Story (or any other Type) and User (Fibery users). And call this relation, for example, Currently working.
Then in the Assignee(s) field will be all the guys, that are responsible for that story and in the Currently working - the one, who is working on it now.

Fields currently only have a type of integer or decimal. Is there another way to do this?
Didn’t get this question, could you please share more details?:unicorn:

Hi both @B_Sp and @Polina_Zenevich thanks for replying :heart:

I did find a way to do this and it was just as you described Polina. It would be a useful thing to include in the app templates you provide as so many people are looking to replace existing tools with these features and it would reduce the set up time :).

2 Likes