Pricing change issue for existing user?

Hi, did anyone else have this happen to them?

I signed up for Fibery several months before the recent pricing change was announced. When my trials (startup and personal workspaces) ended, they reverted to the free solo account, and this is what I expected. However, they’re in read-only mode and are requiring me to upgrade to paid account type. I think this is a mistake because the blog posts say existing users weren’t supposed to be affected by the change, and I joined under the previous pricing model. For what it’s worth, the free solo account type was what won me over :).

I think it’s a bug because the ‘pricing’ page shows that I’m on the solo account type for $0/month, but it also is requiring me to upgrade or I’m in stuck in read-only mode. I’m attaching a screenshot.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to pay for my startup space anyway but ideally that wouldn’t be forced. I also imagined my personal workspace would be free for personal knowledge management.

I also imagined my personal workspace would be free for personal knowledge management.

This should be the case, please contact us in Intercom and we will resolve it for sure

2 Likes

Thanks, Michael!

How will the pricing change affect people running the startup package right now? will it still be possible to return to a free solo project without collaborators or will it be read only?

1 Like

If you’ve registered an account before this change, then yes, you will be able to have free solo fallback.

2 Likes

that is fantastic. thank you!