You can make your text more engaging and emphasise important points by using a brand new Callout block. Type
/ in text and find Callout to add it.
Set icons or emojis, select color, and enjoy the Callout block.
Callout block is available in documents, rich text fields, comments, view descriptions, and form descriptions.
TIP: The quickest method to add a callout block is to type
! followed by a space in the beginning of a new line.
FACT: We’ve added 200+ callout blocks to Fibery user guide and replaced all NOTE, TIP, and other similar workarounds.
We’ve unified a popup for icons, emojis and colors picking. Now you will have consistent experience across the whole Fibery system for icons, emojis and color selection.
We have replaced the default Windows emojis with Twemoji, so now Windows users will suffer slightly less:
We’ve added a nifty little feature to help you see more in the Entity View main column. Now, you can easily collapse the right panel by clicking the icon on top, and the main area will extend to full screen:
- ClickUp Import adds Timeline Views and Table Views now.
- Mention: search results are too far from cursor
- Superfluous icons in doc printing version
- Zero values on next month when there is no data using periodical scale
- Using ‘,’ in field/database/space name leads to error
- State value is displayed on Clickup cards via coloring while it’s missed on Fibery cards
- Items deleted from My Space cannot be restored (for non-Admins)
- Table view: pressing Enter causes two network same network requests
- Navigation: Incorrect panel switch after panel replaced with search result
- Missing panel with table view on opening item from it