We’ve started notifications and inbox improvements, and here is the very first release with new Inbox. Now it works like a todo-list, so you can process notifications fast using keyboard shortcuts, move them to done, or even delete them to keep inbox clean.
Check Inbox and Notifications user guide to learn what you can do here.
In the next releases we are going to improve notification settings, add filters to inbox, and solve other problems you reported during the last 3 years.
You will have all your existing notifications in
Do Today tab after the release. To clean it up, click
Actions and select
Move all to Done action.
Fibery is one of a handful of tools that can visualize several kinds of data on the same View. Previously, this has not been obvious from the selector (as we learned during some painful UX sessions), so we’ve tweaked it:
The new selector is featured on Boards, Feeds, and Reports.
We recently added custom emojis to Fibery to serve as icons for Views and Entities and to convey extra meaning in text.
But where do these custom emojis come from? Adding them one by one is tedious… so we are introducing import from Slack! Go to
Settings → Customization and click
Import from Slack to add your entire company culture to Fibery.
Embeds are not easily found, so people may not be aware that we have them. Now, when you paste a link in Fibery, it suggests creating an embed instead.
- Grid View: you can export Grid View into CSV now
- GraphQL API: Location field can be retrieved and updated
- GraphQL API: You can use formulas in queries.
- GraphQL API: Now you can retrieve list of files and avatars
- Grid View: It’s impossible to browse entities or add new ones when there is no Name column in Grid
- Grid View: Item gets reordered when it should not
- Wrong behaviour in Sort pop-up when sorting by common date range field is added
- Empty context menu for a table inserted into a comment
- Fix UI issues for Embed buttons in the top of rich text & in columns
- Unable to use batch actions menu for embed table view
- Can’t use emoji and embed in empty comments - after selection any of these options comment gets submitted
- Left menu: space color highlighting disappears on mouse hover