- Now you can receive Watch notifications in Slack as well (we postponed Email implementation, since not so many people use Email notifications in general)
- Two major sources of spam removed:
- No more auto-watch when you create entity
- No notifications from automatic Rules for watched entities.
We are going to implement Notification Settings in nearest future and every user will be able to enable/disable some rules.
Card styles were not very consistent in Fibery:
Fibery visual style has been all over the place, so we have revamped and unified styles for cards across Views:
Now it should be clear from a glance which card is open, which ones are selected, and which one is done.
- In previous version it was possible to create Views for databases inside current Space only, now there is no such limitation and AI can select databases from any Space.
- Now you can create Views in My Space area, it means you can experiment more
This release contains many bug fixes. Enjoy!
- I don’t want to receive notifications about my own actions (“assign to me” Button)
- UserId instead of username in notifications if mention was copy-pasted
- When email is sent out and the comment and/or title contains HTML tags, the email is empty
- Assignees are needlessly notified when an Entity is converted
- ‘Convert to’ action is failed for documents from My space AND with nested docs / whiteboards
- ‘Entity was deleted’ instead of document name in Activity log when reference to doc is added
- Can’t create entity on context grid view while I can do that on other context views with same configuration
- Issues with column contained context-filter value when context is disabled
Rich Text and Documents:
- Values are not displayed in units when entity mention is used in headers
- When copy-pasting a header with a colon, it’s converted into a hyperlink
- When adding a select option, a new line doesn’t appear automatically
- Creating Select / Multi / Select / Workflow for other Select / Multi select / Workflow fails
- ‘No Permissions’ error when creator tries to create new State if the view is placed in the Space where user is Creator
- Weird error message when user renames State in My space
- AI Formulas: Fix troubles with User formulas
- Non-creator can see db config when clicking on space name, if smart folder is highest in space
- User see error when try to open document in history
- Clicking on the link get me to the unfiltered smart folder view
- Broken formula in Watch and Notify users after importing template
- Styles are broken in dropdown menus when editing fields
- New State button doesn’t return to its original state on unfocus when try to create state on the board