"ID should be specified" Error IMAP Sync

I have integrated an mailadress to Fibery using imap and get the following error message when messages are synced: “Id should be specified”.
Contacts are fetched, stored and the public id is set for each of them but not for messages. Any idea on how to solve this?

Hi, @Jim_Larsson

Thanks for letting us know. Could you please provide information about what kind of email service do you use (examples of email services: microsoft, gmail, apple, yahoo)? Looks like id is missing for your email service imap implementation. So we need to test and investigate.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Oleg

I’m using a web hosting provider for mail (Loopia.se) which uses IMAP. I switched to another provider that’s using cPanel for their IMAP email configuration and that one worked just fine with Fibery. So the problem is solved for my part.

If you want to investigate the IMAP response from the provider that does not work, I have left the setup in my Fibery account under Workspace: Inevoab / General / Loopia IMAP messages. (integrated email adress is fibery@inevoab.se)

Let me know if you need any more details.

1 Like

Hi, @Jim_Larsson

Thanks for details. We will investigate the issue.

Thanks,
Oleg