Finally, Fibery followed Zawinski’s Law of Software Envelopment!
Every program attempts to expand until it can read mail. Those programs which cannot so expand are replaced by ones which can.
Fibery can fetch emails from any IMAP account. It’s handy for several cases. For example:
- you receive issues and feature requests to some email address and want to create Bugs or Features from incoming emails.
- you receive job positions applications and want to create new candidates or link emails to existing candidates.
- you receive service alerts to some email and want to log these alerts into Fibery as Incidents.
Check the email integration guide to discover more cases.
- Timeline performance is improved
- Range end date is incorrectly converted to text and number
- Whiteboard: Card doesn’t disappear from whiteboard if entity was deleted
- Discourse, Intercom, Email: entities get uploaded with empty rich text after deletion and force sync
- It’s impossible to use date range in auto-link rules
- Single/Multi Select and Workflow may get deleted when Formula deleted
- Date picker: typing “Nov 2” defaults to Nov 2, 2001