Previously, Buttons have been available on Table View only. Not anymore: pick them as units on Boards, Timelines, Calendars, and Hierarchical Lists.
Among other things, useful for an advanced workflow (above) or a smoother planning experience (below):
When something happens in Fibery (ex. a Story is completed), update GitLab.
Here is a list of possible actions:
- Merge Requests: create, merge, approve, close
- Branch: create
- Issue: create
- Incident: create
If an action is missing, please let us know.
Adjusting an existing date range in our old date picker has been a challenge so we replaced it with a new one. Have you seen anything like our “is this a new start or a new end date?” solution?
Also, the new date picker supports casual text like
next Tuesday. Check it out via the experimental features and let us know what you think.
- Rules and Buttons load faster now.
- Relation Views for to-many relations have gotten more polished albeit still experimental — we are eager to hear your feedback.
- Reordering columns hides button in the table
- Folders inside Smart Folders can’t have Views anymore
- Smart folder: dragged or created context views get moved to the folder only after page refresh
- The same GitLab account is used in integrations and in automations
- Long buttons names should be cut on Entity View
- Edit button pop-up unexpectedly disappears after changing to Disabled
- Unable to sort headers on Table View for second Button column
- Hide or disable buttons for Viewers
- Units selector doesn’t show broken button unit if there is more than one such unit