Finally, you can undelete Documents and Views. Navigate to Trash Bin, find deleted View and restore it. It seems now you can undelete everything, we are happy.
Round() function rounds a number to the specified number of decimal places. There are also two more:
Rounds a number down to the specified number of decimal places
Rounds a number up to the specified number of decimal places
Round(1.154, 1) → 1.2 RoundDown(9.999, 2) → 9.99 RoundUp(12.001, 1) → 12.1
Extensionterm is removed and replaced by
Fieldeverywhere. No more extensions, just fields.
- Menu to add Views and Folders is redesigned slightly for consistency.
- When I click Space name, show the first View if I am not Creator or Admin
- Automations: Support links to updated entities for some actions in Activity Log
- Entity Sharing: you will see a color dot in the Share action if you shared a document or an entity
- Entity Sharing: hide references from 2nd level. When I share a Doc or entity with some links to Features, any person can open a Feature and see all back references. However they often contains sensitive data.
- History service performance increased
- Formulas calculation performance increased. Previously, Formulas sometimes took minutes to recalculate on large workspaces. Now it’s seconds.
- Duplicated options in single selects if delete the field and add new one with the same name
- Automations: Wrong link in Activity log for Add comments action
- Automations: Wrong entities count for Assign to me and Add pdf attachments actions in Activity log
- Automations: Impossible to save ‘User input’ State and check-box with empty values.
- Trim long texts from integrations to satisfy Fibery limits (4000 characters)
- Public Id is hidden from Database setup table