This releases transforms Fibery getting started experience and changes App (Space) creation process.
After the dense and deep discussion around new Fibery terms, we decided to stick with this:
App → Space
Type → Database
Space was a natural choice, but Type/Database/Table was not. We’ve decided to replace abstract Type term to a more concrete Database term. This decision still has some drawbacks, but we hope it will help people to understand Fibery better.
New Space Editor simplifies Spaces setup. Now you see the data and its structure right here, thus cognitive load is lighter. See it in action:
NOTE: Workspace Map with all Spaces and Databases is accessible via left top menu now.
Relations are not an easy concept to grasp, since in Fibery they are the most powerful of all other tools. New Relations config makes relations creation easier, faster and more visual.
Now you can add Phone field and initiate a call with a single click. Note that this field has no validation, so you can put anything you want here:
Now you can Hide columns in Table View, edit fields and delete fields as well right there.
- + New Entity button is added to all Views
- Receive Slack notifications from multiple Fibery Workspaces
- Whiteboard re-styling and many small improvements
- Table View: Comments Count and Files Count columns
- Few performance improvements here and there
- Whiteboard: Entity Tree doesn’t work on whiteboard
- Whiteboard: Entity Tree configuration is lost
- Whiteboard: Fix fonts in Badges in Entity Tree
- It’s impossible to delete relation from User to User
- Impossible to convert Name from formula to text in some case
- Mention in inline comment doesn’t work