Admins can see all the changes of all users for all entities on a single screen. It’s handy when you want to find who deleted important data, who changes priority of tasks, etc. Click top left menu, select Audit Log, and enjoy the view:
Use filters to find required changes. For example, here we want to see all Bugs added in March by Nastya
- There is no text of changed/added comments yet.
- There are no events about Rich Edit fields changes yet.
- There are no Undo/Undelete actions yet.
All that will be added in near future.
We’ve simplified integrations setup. Now every integration has a separate App and you can find and install it from the Templates page.
Now integrations are very easy to setup:
- Integromat: Delete entity by id action is added
- GitLab: Commits can be synced from GitLab to Fibery
- Slackbot doesn’t upload images from Slack to Fibery
- Board View: Filter does not include the correct card into results
- Sometimes Oops error appears if drag&drop expanded apps in left menu.
- List View: Hierarchical list: issue in units selection after adding one more type to list
- List View: Editor can’t add new Entities. There is no “plus” button
- Copy-paste rich-text outside Fibery: entity mentions are lost