Putting Entities on a Whiteboard is a nice way to mix structured and unstructured knowledge during collaborative brainstorms.
Previously, name is all you could see on a card — not anymore:
Fields you pick apply to all cards of this Type (ex. Feature) on a particular Whiteboard.
Connecting Okta or another identity provider to Fibery is a great way to simplify user management and ensure that no ex-employee still has access to all the company’s secrets.
SCIM support allows you to
- automatically create Users before they even log in for the first time;
- automatically deactivate Users once they lose access.
Check out our SAML SSO guide on how to configure SCIM in your Workspace:
- Restore deleted single- and multi-select options from the audit log.
- Airtable integration is much more robust now.
- Hubspot integration is more robust as well.
- Clearing the value of a Checkbox Field in automation sets the value to
- Slightly larger Apps could be shared as templates
- Whiteboard can be duplicated again.
- Whiteboard doesn’t miserably crash if it has Entities of a deleted Type on it.
- Whiteboard’s live update is more stable now.
- Whiteboard: long cards’ names are shown their full glory.
- New Entities can be added from the Context Timeline
- Debugging automation scripts is less painful because
console.logis not limited to a single line.