One-way sync for your tables with Fibery
Check our full guide and feel free to discuss it here
Timezones in programming are hard. Fibery is no exception here.
How it works now:
- At the moment Fibery does not allow the timezone to be defined for a workspace or for a particular user.
- Fibery stores all date-time fields in UTC on the server.
- UTC date-times are converted to the appropriate local time in the UI .
- The timezone conversion applies only for date fields with time.
Read more details here
- Support file attachments in integrations: Intercom
- Reorder Color Coding in the Toolbar
- Document History: show/hide diffs toggle is added
- User Profile Field Name does not get renamed in the collection title
- Get rid of the “Collection” word in collections in User Profile
- A new option appears in States only after page refresh
- Error in the editor if open any boolean formula
- Formulas and Lookups are not imported in auto-linked relations
- User is unable to access integration settings after sync failure
- Timeline auto scrolls down on adding a new entity and there is no way to return back to the top
- Context filter disabled after app import
- It’s impossible to rename relation when during the creation
- Auto-link to User relation is not exported
- Automations: Issue with clearing value for State field