Visydrop chart in Wiki

I see how I can add a vizydrop chart as a view along with other views like board or list etc.

It would be great if I could also pull a vizydrop chart into a wiki page using # along with other entities.

It would be good for say, a retrospective style meeting in which you’re talking about what the team did, and you have everything in the one place.

@rickcogley Yes, this is a good idea. We are going to add a possibility to insert all Views into wiki. For example, it will be possible to insert List of Bugs, or Kanban Board, or Calendar, or Chart.

4 Likes

thanks @mdubakov. I also wonder, how the printing will be. It’s a necessary evil, but we need to supply PDFs to clients, in most cases. We have tried getting people to log into systems and that sort of thing, but it seems there is no substitute to emailed PDFs.

In Targetprocess, it looks like printing is pretty good (as is everything about it, really), but TP has been developed over many years. Will Fibery just inherit a lot of the same features that TP has? In one of your presentations about Fibery you mention the concept that UI components will be re-used, almost like a commodity. I would venture to say that Fibery will get a lot of benefit from being TP’s sibling?

A semi related question, Michael - I’ve often wondered if there is a system as flexible / beautiful as Vizydrop, but geared toward reports like Crystal reports, in that, you send it json for say, an order header and order items, and it can print those in a beautiful way. Mail merging stuff to MS word is just, painful. Do you happen to know of anything?

@rickcogley
We did not think about printing so far. We can’t take it from Targetprocess and we will have to implement it from scratch in near future.

Do you mean Tabular reports? Vizydrop is going to add Tables quite soon and it will be possible to build something like this in future. As I know development should start in January, but it is hard to say when Tables will be completed.

2 Likes

Tables in Vizydrop sounds great. Mostly, we are sending what you might term a kind of “dashboard”. Usually it’s a combination of things in a project, like, a picture of the near-term schedule (a kind of high level gantt), a budget and status for each item (like, construction cost, cabling cost, professional services labor cost and so on, which is pretty much tabular), and finally, several lists of what we call project “matters”, or, risks, change requests, issues, project assumptions, q&a, etc.

Our goal is to have this sort of project snapshop report be as easy to produce as possible, for the PM. Basically, workers on the project just update their items, and the PM just clicks a button to get a decent report that combines all the stuff we need to report.

It seems like the wiki will be able to combine various elements into one page, but the question is, can that page be printable to PDF.

In my last letter i wrote about this reusable tables
there problem conected to it input can be diferent formates visual grafical one , more prefered
the input variable define from graical one
then data table spreat forms

there is imporatnt aspects , process formula relation target process relation ships
fibal one is reprt from this table , see google awssemom grafical data analysis , more than million users

Very pleasure the brian of the firm fibery @mdubakov good , move towards pratical user friendly , helping coder , user is not easy , i am sute this featire alones along with fivberly move from migratios of excel winndow to cloud , can bring very high massive , every table integrated linked the comercial value is around min 3 dolar for cloup updating , integration of 2 spreadsheets ,Morer over , the grapahical analysis integrated surely more comercial viability of fibery hard working team success in shor time , limited people.The real competition is not very easy embed table views , from notion app , but there are tools from china samepage.io ,
as well as huge online marketing in cloud the monday.com as well as plan.io with simple reusable project managements task , project , more simplified

How to make use case project managements dashboard report table form input , then calculated results of the tables of opex cost , capext to vizy drop analytics

Can this project managment report user case made va canvas white board can combine project wiki docs user voice ideas , questions and answer , problems ans issues combined

can it possible to make , an report wiki based feedback , support help of fibery.io to its user guide knowledge base
Examples of such combined report of wiki doc feedback forum , knowledge base wikis , user voice ideas forum 03 app are very expensiives offered by uservoice app currently we use it
See here an approach an portal , all wiki doc well organized , see our web portal by web app food,feed and fuel circular bioeconomy from waste residues
The white board canvas feature need to move forward to make possible such powerfult of web site portal of data input forms via user feed back , spreadsheet table formas calculations via project mangers , vizy dropc hart via project creators .better easy graphical analytics reports , integrated user story use case reports

@mdubakov wish this feature of wite board as very killing feature @mdubakov dream idea to make fibery to be much competetive the notion ability to combine tables documents , folder much more friendly , but no ability to create app , modify entity apps organize systematicaly , how can it be done . Can one need to expect white board future version evolution via tree view by canvas whiteboard report view ,
user interface input , use case templates are few features lacking in fibery as fibery presently very good for creatores, engs , mbas , but can be more user friendly also to consumers of app to make poosble users voice feedback , ideas , question to drive innovations to enterprise

ho far has this been gone so far. I’m really looking for a way to create a document, basically dont have to be just a wiki page, which includes views/widgets of data, like a table from data etc…

basically the way vizydrop.com is positioned towards notion:

Is such integration already possible in fibery.io ?

We have such plans, not sure about time frame, but I do hope this year

1 Like