This is a feature request to introduce URL parameters to prepopulate stuff in Fibery. For example views, based on variables that can populate the view configuration, or search virables, or form fields.
Because in many cases, creating an embedded view as field relation, or a custom view is too much work and requires massive amounts of custom views to be maintained.
The solution is to be able to prepopulate a view using URL parameters…
- Customized User Experiences: Use URL parameters for tailored views with specific fields highlighted or hidden.
- Temporary Views for Special Events: Generate one-off views for events without altering the existing structure.
- A/B Testing: Test different view configurations to gather user preferences without multiple embedded views.
- Quick Navigation for Power Users: Allow experts to directly type URL parameters for fast access to desired views.
- Integration with External Analytics Tools: Track view access with unique URLs to optimize user experience based on analytics.