Hi again, and sorry for the barrage.
I was curious about your plans for Docs. I’m glad you have some very fundamental, but frequently absent features already, among my favorites:
Ability to create a seamless list of entities in a few clicks by highlighting. You may be familiar with a feature on Confluence that let’s you create into a Jira Epic issues, but it’s very cumbersome and buggy, and requires a lot of manual work later. I think you guys have already gotten a better start, and if you added some table integrations, so for example you could add dates and assignees right off, this would become super powerful
quick add via backslash of a number of items, very useful
Ability to add anywhere within Fibery
On my list for future requests:
- Highlighting text. For now I cannot see that this is possible
- Commenting on the entire doc
- Basic info at a glance such as last modified, created, who created it
- Possibly publishing when finished, and not autosaving? This actually is a feature of Confluence I think is very useful
- Quick create to .pdf for sharing
Thanks guys and eager to find out if you plan this stuff, and what else might be in store!