Levels in timeline view

Is there a way to see items attached to a twizle down arrow like i can in a list? Like the level function lists have
I would like to see the crew attached to an event without having to click on each one.
See image for list reference and timeline view

You can group by Lanes, but it is not exactly the same.
For example, here we have Features grouped by Product Area

Unfortunatly The ‘Grouped by’ doesnt help me in this situation, I usually have multipule crew under each event and crew members can be on multipule events, it is just becomes impossible to read that way. we like the view layout of the events timeline just wanted to be able to get more info on individual events with the levels option. or as an alternative (not as good) allow the items to have multi lines in them like the board items do.

Is there any plans to add the ability to display fields to the “Grouped By” entity? Without the option of displaying true “levels” in the timeline it’s actually impossible to get the context we need without multiple clicks. You can’t even click on the “Grouped By” entity to view it, as it appears 100% static.

1 Like

Here’s a screenshot of what I’m hoping to see

2 Likes

Have you tried alt-click ?

Alt Click opens things in a new window when ideally it would slide out to the right.

Is there a reason the related entities are treated differently in timeline view vs list/table (with the little arrow that can be clicked) and even board view (where the three dot menu at least gives you “open” and “new” options)?

1 Like

I agree @interr0bangr! You can vote for this feature here (at least for easier opening button on rows):

1 Like