Adjust your automations based on who triggers them:
- track who was the last to change a certain Field
- automatically assign the developer who moves a Story to “In progress”
- link an Epic to the right team based on who clicked the
Plan for next QuarterButton
Previously, this was possible with a script only. As you might have noticed, we have been transitioning from low-code to a proper no-code .
Before we had proper no-code automations, we tested the waters with scripted Action Buttons. The results had been awesome, so we introduced Buttons as you know them now — with both no-code and script actions to choose from.
Back then we removed the option to create old Action Buttons, but didn’t migrate existing ones. With the latest update, the new Buttons can do everything the old ones were capable of, so the time has come for the proper migration.
Today we will convert all Action Buttons 1.0 to Buttons 2.0. You should see a more consistent appearance, experience fewer bugs, and be able to add more steps.
If something goes wrong, please ping us via the chat.
Scrolling through a long and somewhat arbitrary sorted list of Fields when picking what to display on a View is annoying, so we’ve added a lookup for convenience.
- Replicate your ClickUp Boards in Fibery with our ClickUp Integration — or, rather, import .
- See fellow members of your workspace even if you are not an Admin.
- The grid on timeline does not match the grid in dates if Weeks scale is selected
- Wide screen: UX/CSS issues when opening another panel
- Inside type units get reset on selection common unit
- Duplicated document title disappears after closing original doc panel at the left
- When a user opens a Form, fills some fields, forget it for an hour and get back, the form content can be cleared
- Left Menu: default redirect to top most Favourite Menu Item has broken highlight
- [Firefox] Repositioning the form image doesn’t work
- Lack of images in tables for exported pdf
- Disable mixin install option if field with the required name already exists
- Fail to install workspace if sorting/filtering by not existing field is applied in relation selector
- Units selection gets reset in config when user add new database
- Adding new entity via # is not possible any with keyboard buttons only: pressing tab does not move cursor to database selector