Today release is d-e-n-s-e-l-y packed with carefully selected random improvements.
The new comments right panel is graduated from experimental. Now you can:
- In Documents: review inline comments. Jump to a position in the document, reply to comments, and resolve inline comments.
- In Entities: review all inline comments in all rich text fields and all entity level comments.
- Find resolved comments in the Resolved tab.
We are lucky to have customers all over the world, from to . Could you tell from our UI though? Not sure . Historically, we have largely neglected localization, sometimes relying on the browser settings, sometimes settling for an “international” compromise.
Recently we came up with a set of principles for date and time localization and today we are delivering the first improvement in the area. Choose when a week starts for you — and we will adapt date pickers as well as Calendar and Timeline Views accordingly. The default comes from your browser locale.
We won’t solve every localization issue but you can expect a few improvements over the next months. Please don’t hold back if something else bothers you in this area.
Previously, users could not watch document comments unless they were the creator. Now, we’ve expanded this ability to allow you to watch documents and receive notifications for new inline comments in documents and in all rich text fields of entities you’re watching, even if you’re not the creator.
Just a heads up, you won’t get alerts for changes in documents or rich text fields, only for comments. But we want to add it in some future.
From now on, when you visit an already existing form, it will open in Preview mode by default. This change aims to make it easier for creators and admins to interact with the forms and add entities. The ‘Hide Preview’ button has been renamed to ‘Edit Form’, providing a more intuitive interface.
To stop people from using a certain access template (whether custom or default) when sharing new Entities, disable it. Anyone who has already received access using this template will keep it. Note that Custom Access Templates are in Experimental mode so far.
UPDATE: We’ve discovered that this build may not run sometimes due to MS certificate issue, we are looking into it.
Fibery desktop client for Windows — try it for faster experience and improved notifications. Go to Desktop App — Fibery to get the Windows installer. With the desktop client: * You can receive Fibery notifications in your OS in a more appealing and seamless way.
* Keyboard shortcuts are less likely to conflict with browser-based defaults or custom settings. Note: This is an early experimental build, in some cases you may need to allow it to run in Windows defender
To edit text in a more convenient way, simply click on the ‘rich text snippet’ opens the rich text editor on the right panel.
You can see a user who triggered the button in Activity log in Automations.
- Left menu expands in the wrong direction
- When copy an object with some arrows it gets messy
- Unable to configure sync fields when installing from template or shared space
- Cards in the list format: make enums and dates not shrinkable
- Too narrow drop-downs in filters
- Confusing error message in case new Space name matches hidden system space