After a couple of months in the experimental mode, sharing individual Entities is now available to everyone:
Note that when you’re sharing something, you can optionally include linked Entities as well :
Check out the guide for how exactly this works.
The graduation from beta happens as all areas of Fibery (incl. search and history) support Entity permissions, the UI has been polished based on your feedback, and the functionality is stable. We have also added the
delete capability to
Editor access in this update.
Custom access templates remain experimental for now. In this update, we have polished a couple of edge cases and introduced reordering.
Some Databases mess up search results: think auxiliary DBs like
Tag and companion DBs like
Now you as an Admin can exclude Entities of certain DBs from search for everyone.
The old way to exclude a DB from search via a workaround script won’t work anymore: the script has done its job and can safely retire.
Sometimes not even the AI search can help to find that thing you created a week ago among the dozens of search results. In this case, narrow the results down using the
Note that the
When filter will be hidden until you start typing to avoid any incorrect perception that it works for recent items (it doesn’t work for recent items).
This feature is a result of Slow December .
Select and unselect all rows in a Table View. It’s not an earth-shattering feature, but it should make life a little easier.
- Code block in rich text now supports Clojure and GraphQL.
- Text Fields are wrapped when displayed on a Whiteboard, just like rich-text snippets.
- The User who triggered a Rule can be accessed in automation Formulas even for integration Databases.
- An inline comment in rich text can now be added using the
Cmd + Option + Mshortcut, just like you used to do in Google Docs.
- Can’t restore deleted select values
- It’s hard to navigate through the currencies list in formulas via keyboard
- Missing context docs when entity was deleted via batch actions and restored
- ‘Color coding’ pop-up is empty for read-only user when nothing is set there
- Arrow layout looks strange in narrow left menu
- Double scrolls in Number field settings
- Entity doesn’t load if add a card on whiteboard
- Delete option is available for relation lines but it does nothing
- Sorting options are missed for snippet in column header actions.
- Duplicating cards via ‘command’+ drag shortcut makes whiteboard broken
- It’s impossible to copy link to Automations as it’s not a link anymore
- Unexpected jumps to the beginning in databases list when moving by ‘arrow down’ button
- [Firefox] No hover state in What dropdown in search
- Active row don’t get highlighted if select rows via cmd+click
- Guests can not comment nested docs
- You can edit rich text in feed view even when no access
- Error on searching in lookup’s fields list