How to delete my forum account?

Hello, Fibery doesn’t really work for me so I asked to have my account deleted.

How can I delete my forum account? I can’t find a way to do so.

Thank you!

Unfortunately, the default settings for discourse do not allow a user to delete his/her account after making multiple posts.
Of course, we’ll happily delete your account for you, but this would include deleting your posts.
In order that the discussion topics don’t have weird gaps in them, and other visitors could benefit from your contribution, would it be OK if we just anonymised your posts instead?
You can also choose yourself if you just want to turn off notifications if that’s what’s bothering you.

Finally, we love to learn from our users, even those who decide Fibery isn’t for them - are you willing to let us know why it didn’t work for you, and what you decided to use instead?

2 Likes

HI, thank you and sorry for the late reply!

Yes, please, anonymise my account, so nothing weird will happen in the topics I’ve participated. :slight_smile:

Finally, we love to learn from our users, even those who decide Fibery isn’t for them - are you willing to let us know why it didn’t work for you, and what you decided to use instead?

It’s just too much for my personal use :slight_smile: I love that it is extremely flexible, but I am one fo those person that spend too much time configuring a tool instead of using it… so I reverted back to basics, using just plain old markdown files.

1 Like