[✔️FIXED] Two weird search dialogue keyboard behaviours

Wanted to resurface this with a tag to you my friend @Oshyan, as this issue remains a continued, pretty large, quality of life issue with Fibery. Oshyan in another thread made this great comment and request for an update:

Since there was no response, I’d like to revive this by saying:

• Can we mark this as “not done” so it can get some votes, especially as you guys were so generous to open wide the total votes available (thanks @mdubakov!)

• Could you provide guidance if we should just set up a brand new request. Specifically, what I can do when creating a new entity exclusively with the keyboard via the “cmd” + “K” dialog, is not available when doing so with after typing “#” and starting to write the name of a new entity inline. Very specifically, when typing the name of the new entity in the “cmd” + “K” search dialog, after you have done typing the name of the entity, you hit “tab” and you move to the “filter for types” area, where you can then type the name of a type, select with the cursor, hit “shift” + “Tab” and then be offered the ability to create the entity. All without leaving the keyboard!

In the inline experience after typing “#,” you type the name of the entity, but then pressing tab does nothing. So you can not complete the entity creation without reaching for the mouse.

Hoping to hear from you on this, thanks!

1 Like