šŸ”® Fibery roadmap for July-Dec 2023 + previous roadmap reflection

Great news with a few things on this list in particular:

and

These are huge features, in particular being able to resolve comments so they can act as sort of ā€œliteā€ tasks. If you could guys could be sure to include that there is a follow-on comment explaining what the resolution is, you have a really differentiating feature here! Otherwise you just mark ā€œresolvedā€ but somebody reading that might not know what happened to resolve the commentā€¦I wrote some more details on how this could look here

I also want to mention just to make sure itā€™s on your guysā€™ radar how good it would be to have a sort of activity feed on entities if you could Have references and comments with the option to show chronologically as they are added. It has become basically our top Fibery SOP in my team for members to scan BOTH comments and references to see the latest on an entity. At times we have the latest comment say 3 months ago, but the entity was referenced (and by association updated) many times earlier. Example: Closing the last task in a project - when that task is closed, I comment "Iā€™m also closing out this projectā€¦"which I tag in the same comment, and voila I can update both in one, quick fell swoop. This saves me from having to go over and comment in the projectā€™s entity that I closed it. Also, it gives context to the reader that the project got closed at the same time as when the last task was closed. There are so many uses of this ability to tag/reference multiple entities at once around Fibery, and having the comments/references stream sort chronologically would really help the foundation of using this method.

Thanks!

4 Likes