Email integration for CRM use

Great! As usual, great synthesis of one of my not-so-succinct requests!

I agree with:

as what I think would happen in my suggestion is the user just creates on his/her own a dedicated type to house the Email, but you could related it to anything you wanted really, as not all use of Email is with CRM.

And for sure would be great to see back in Gmail what is related within Fibery. Some of the more “pure” GSuite integrations - like Asana, Wrike, Atlassian - actually give you a right-pane integration alongside the Native GSuite stuff - so below your Calendar, Keep, Tasks, you get a “Wrike” logo. ClickUp is not there yet although on their forum it is a big request.

And this may be a stretch, but some tools like Hive actually let you run your Email from inside the tool. Not sure how much work that is, but it’s very useful:

That is not a terrible well-rounded app, so if those guys could pull off the integration, I’m sure Fibery could, too, if they saw the benefit.

All in all a lot of work is done by teams in Email to this day, and it’s a big lofty “problem” some apps try to solve, but don’t really. We are already trying to eliminate internal mail by using Fibery Entities, and then comment strings as responses, to handle most of our Internal Email needs. It’s working OK, and is why I just requested this:

because comments are basically how you “respond” to an Entity that you are trying to use to replace an Email. Because otherwise you’d write a response to the Email, right?

So with this going OK, we are now eager to try to handle external Email within Fibery, given most of our work is moving into Fibery slowly but surely!

Thanks again!

2 Likes