[DONE] View of images in Board View

This is potentially the one issue of having me switch from Asana to Fibery.

I need the ability to visually see what a card is referencing before clicking. Is this still on the roadmap?

@mdubakov - How soon is the “near future” :wink:

Nice catch :slight_smile:
We did some experiments years ago but it was not too easy to add, so we abandoned it.
Not sure when we will get it done…

I’m creating a content hub + content calendar in Fibery. Would be really helpful to see the images of an entity.

I read on one of the blog posts that the gallery view was coming. Any estimated time frame on that?

I am also interested in what source can be used as the cover for the gallery view so that my app will work correctly when the feature releases. Is it the attachment field?

3 Likes

In the latest update it will be possible to see first attachment from Files section, like this:

It is not a full blown gallery view, but at least it is something.

6 Likes

Thank you for the preview. This is looking great already.

I know it’s in progress but it would be great if there was an option where the cover dimension was uniform and the image would adjust accordingly.

And just curious, is there time-frame for the full blow gallery?

2 Likes

Would love to see this, please add my vote! And like @nimesh, curious on the timeframe as from the screenshot it appears you guys have some good progress on this already and this post is about 4 months old. Thanks!

1 Like

Would love any update on this, thanks!

It’s in hold so far. We have to redesign Files component first.

1 Like

I really would love to consider an Outline/folder view for document?

1 Like

Just to say I hope full Gallery View is still somewhere on the roadmap. It would be very helpful to get a visual overview of a group or collection. :grinning:

2 Likes

Is this close to your request?

Good to get some support here!

How do I show this? I’m only seeing the file count.

+1 for a gallery view.

I’d like more ways to see and work with images in general.

We’ve started implementation today . | Fibery

6 Likes

Awesome! And really helpful for the content hub that I’m building :star_struck:

2 Likes

Are there any workaround currently for having any sort of view which shows a photo associated with each item?

Feed view allows you to see the contents of a rich text field, so if an image is present, it will show up there.

1 Like

Thank you! That works great for now

I’m pretty hyped about this! :grin:

2 Likes