[DONE] Seeing "Closed" Entities grayed out in Search Dialog

Hey guys, wanted to bump this again. It is getting more and more needed with each week as my team uses Fibery and goes one thousands plus entities in certain Types. I also wanted to point out that it would be enough to simply implement the solution that we have in the Collections area in Entity Cards: If you start typing there, all “done” entities are shown greyed out, plain and simple.

You can see here the “done” entities in this example:

I fully support @Oshyan 's greater request around this stuff here, but just this very simple improvement would go a long way towards quality of life when searching and trying to avoid closed items. I can’t be sure about the inner-workings of Fibery technically in the backend, but since showing “greyed out” done Entities is so prevalent around the Fibery app elsewhere, I’d really hope the team could add this into search without needing to do the extra work around much of the other more complex requests for search improvement.

I need this so bad that I shifted my vote over here away from Oshyan’s request. Sorry bud, wish I had more votes :slight_smile: !

1 Like