Does it support hotkeys / shortcuts?

I would like to use short keys like Del button for quicker entity deletion. Does it support?

2 Likes

@Tatiana_Durova Unfortunately there is no proper hot keys support so far. We are going to add it in future.

2 Likes

OK thanks !
A shortcut to be able to “go back to previous card” (= the little arrow in top left corner of cards) would be helpful.

1 Like

@mdubakov is there an update on keyboard shortcuts? Now that we have the excellent action buttons, I think being able to setup shortcut keys will really improve their usability. Of course implementing it so that bother shortcuts can also be set would be fantastic too!

1 Like

I’m sorry to be reviving a very old thread but I was wondering if there are any plans to add keyboard shortcut support to the automation buttons. I know there has been alot of recent work on keyboard shortcuts for UI navigation so thought this might be an opportune time to see if this support could be added to automations.

+1 for keyboard shortcuts. For example, new entity, or new document, I create hundreds of times per day and would benefit enormously from a keyboard shortcut.

Creating a new document from another, by linking, is excruciatingly painful. It takes too many clicks, mouse movements, and keyboard input. This should be simply typing [[name of the new doc (with autocompletion) and pressing enter.

You can type {{ followed by the deisred name, and (if a document with that name does not extist) a new document will be created when you press enter.

2 Likes

any updates on keyboard shortcuts? is there a cheat sheet? and will keyboard shortcuts become editable? as its a browser based tool, lots of keyboard shortcuts are actually targeting the browser window and not fibery. cmd+L for example is opening the browser search bar in safari and does not create a new entity… one of the most used functions i would like to use. would be great if the user could change the keyboard shortcuts