Last week, our company achieved a major milestone: the SOC 2 Type II certification.
This isn’t just any old certification you can buy off the internet for $9.99 (although we did consider it after 7 months in the process). No, this is the real deal - a rigorous audit of our controls and processes to ensure the security and privacy of our customers’ data.
So raise a glass (or a coffee mug, if it’s early) and join us in celebrating this achievement. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of our most recent report.
Now you can use the current Entity’s Field values within the
.Filter(…) Formula function. For example, link Public Holidays to a Vacation to calculate the number of working days:
Employee.Location.[Public Holidays].Filter([This Vacation].Dates.Start() <= Date and [This Vacation].Dates.End() >= Date)
[This Vacation] syntax)
This might look like a minor addition to Formulas but, in fact, this is a huge game-changer for advanced scenarios. Some of the use cases have previously required complex workaround with multiple Rules or auto-linking relations (Set relations automatically). Other scenarios have not been feasible altogether.
Here’s another example inspired by our customers. Find a Feature that the Team should be doing instead of the current one:
Team.Features.Filter([Public Id] != [This Feature].[Public Id] and RICE > [This Feature].RICE).Sort(Rice).Last()
And another one for good measure. Indicate if there is a dependency with a due date past the current Task’s due date:
[Depends On].Filter(State.Final = false and [Due Date] > [This Task].[Due Date]).Count() > 0
- Search by Database description, not just name
- Add new Entities via
+Button in the relation View toolbar
- Duplicated view don’t get selected in the left menu
- Cannot navigate to a related Entity in Entity History using alt+click
- There is no way to add a new Entity to the relation Feed View
- Duplicated entity appears in the relation Feed View only after page refresh
- Search should not look for description tags
- ‘Undefined’ in title for recurring, not all day events if they have no title
- Rename from left menu doesn’t work