Smart Folders is a way to improve Left menu structure in Fibery. You can show filtered and sorted list of entities in Left menu and create Views inside entities. Here is one quick example where we want to see only active Features and a list of Bugs for every feature:
You can create deeper hierarchies as well and see entities from other apps. Here we show a list of Products and Product Areas inside SoftDev App:
NOTE: There are some known bugs in Smart Folders, but we will fix them soon. Please try them and let us know what do you think.
First integrations are just released, you can try to setup Intercom, GitHub or Trello. GitLab is coming next week. Jira will follow shortly.
We use Intercom ourselves. In Fibery you can aggregate all Conversations, Companies and Contacts from Intercom. Then you can review Conversations and make them actionable: create tasks, link text to ideas, etc. Here is the setup flow:
And here is the fun part where we link request to existing idea:
NOTE: So far OAuth is not implemented for Intercom and authentication can be challenging. Ask us for the help if required.
GitHub integration might be tricky if you want to link Pull Requests to Feature/Bugs/Tasks in Fibery. It is required to use Automatic Relations and set some rules to do that. Here is how we use it in Fibery:
The main idea is to extract User Story Id from Pull Request name and link User Story and Pull Request Types.
Extract User Story Id from Pull Request Name and configuring automatic relation between PR and User Story
These are two fields for Pull Request:
Here is the Id extraction part:
And the relation setup:
- Use new quick search+create on Whiteboard View
- Adding new row in table rewrites previous rows
- Adding new rows to the table is buggy
- Permissions: Hide “Invite People” from People app in menu for non admins
- Permissions: Contributors and Editors can change View Filter
- Permissions: Fix UI for read-only rich text
- Search doesn’t find entities with hyphen (-) in the name
- Search: cannot navigate to found Entity after App rename
- Search shows deleted entities
- Cannot import App with folders (failed commands)