We’ve significantly improved Fibery performance over the last few weeks. Entity Views open much faster, and overall it should feel better now.
If you experience slowness, let us know and we will check this case.
The possibility to execute rules on schedule is available now. You can automate various flows, like:
- Notify a team about daily meeting
- Create release with two iterations every four weeks
- Create rule that will mark done stories as archived
- You name it.
Check the detailed guide for the cases above: Recurring Rules User Guide
- Email integration: The user can select IMAP folders to sync.
- Formula editor: Error on click on some field with ToText formula with Null value
- Safari: Endless loading in Assignees if press Assign to me button
- When typing date without year, set current year automatically, not 2001
- Can’t open with Alt+Click entity without name from the Table View
- Page is blinking when creating a new View
- Values from filters are not set into the fields of a new entity created on a board that has several types