True “No Access” permissions
In Fibery you can restrict access to Apps. Previously a user with no access to an App saw an awful lot of sensitive data, like names of all entities. Name was a public attribute visible to all people, even without any access. It appeared this decision was not correct and it took us a couple of months to solve it. The only thing that remains visible is entity Id, and it does not contain any information.
For example, a user has access to Employees but has no access to Salaries. Salaries are connected to Employee, but this information will be hidden from a user.
It all means you can safely use Fibery for sensitive data and be sure that restricted entities will not be visible anywhere (UI, Search results, API, etc).
Now we can move to functional permissions improvements, like simplify permissions management, add read-only users, and implement entity-level access.
New Search module
As a side effect, we had to re-write the Search module from scratch. It does not have new features yet, but it should be much more stable and it should not miss newly created items.
Jira Integration (beta)
You can gently try Jira integration. Import Projects, Versions, Issues, Statuses and Users. The main use case is to do Product Management in Fibery and link Issues from Jira to Features and Products in Fibery.
- Zoom closer (to a single week) on Timeline
- GitHub Integration can sync Commits from the master repository now.
- Creating Entity or Pasting Entity leads to crash: “Oops, something has gone wrong - please refresh the page” “Invalid Position”
- Can’t export Apps with hyphens and number in name
- User is not getting redirected to the account once workspace import is finished
- Some imported rich text fields are read-only
- Sorting parameters do not display on boards if several types are selected as cards
- Not admin user cannot create type in the app where she has creator permissions
- Some users don’t receive notifications
- Timeline card is off by one day if separate date Fields are used
- “Contains” operator works incorrecly in filters