Earlier this year we introduced multi-panel navigation. It encourages exploration by removing unnecessary context-switching — especially, when working with related Entities.
Today, we introduce a few search-related scenarios for a seamless and consistent workflow.
Open a new panel on the left/right
When writing a feature spec, you realize you can borrow some ideas from another, not yet related feature. So you open them side-by-side and figure out which parts to reuse:
Close all panels and open search
You’ve just finished describing a huge project, your screen is full of panels, and you are ready to move on to the next task. So you close all the panels to open search and start a new “thinking session”:
Open search in the current panel
You are writing a long (and totally not boring) document on the right inspired by several sources on the left. You don’t ever come back to a source, so you reuse the same panel:
Navigation is what happens many times a day, so we’ve made sure to assign hotkeys for every action.
- Text wrapping below the picture is broken in lists
- Choose a DB page if try to open mentioned context view in some case
- Error if try to open mentioned db-level context view as a panel in some case or duplicate it or open from ‘recents’ in search
- Notification formatting is weird
- Search engines should not index shared docs and entities
- [Safari] It’s impossible to apply formatting to text via formatting panel
- Formulas in Link/Unlink actions are not exported
- Js error on creation folder in Smart folder and deleting then views there
- Avatar doesn’t get changed for old notification if user upload new avatar
- Automation rules and buttons are not shared in case they have actions for renamed later fields
- ‘Unexpected view container type in view:undefined’ error on deleting view or folder with views in Smart Folder