This changelog is huge, sorry for that…
Now you can find entities and documents by content in rich edit fields. Push Cmd + K and try to find something lost:
If there is a match in entity name, it will be prioritized higher. Found text is highlighted with bold.
- There is no search in comments (so far at least, we’ll collect more feedback and think about it).
- It may take up to 1-2 hours for new entity to appear in in the index and become searchable (so far).
Now you can build various cumulative reports, like Release/Sprint Burn down chart, burn up charts, cumulative flow diagrams, process efficiency diagrams.
Check cumulative reports creation guide and a video. Note that cumulative reports are not easy and it takes some leap of face to construct them.
Now you can set full or narrow width for any document. Find the width icon in the top right corner and enjoy:
It was improved and aligned with the new Toolbard component for Views:
It makes the toolbar less cluttered:
So you can always explore the entities that look suspicious:
- Charts: Date time range is not supported in reports
- Smart Folder config: Filter is not getting saved on unfocus
- Toolbar (Safari): toolbar settings are hidden and unreachable for editing/viewing
- Toolbar: Calendar, Timeline settings pop-up is too large when many types selected
- Action Buttons: View sidebar get closed in case of a long name for Action button
- Action Buttons: edit type pop-up get closed on removing the value of a related entity
- Action Buttons: double click on Save leads to two equal buttons creation