Finally, you can share documents and entities with people outside Fibery. Just find Share icon in the top right corner.
Here is an example of a shared document
- When you share a document, all mentioned entities are shared as well.
- When you share an entity all collections are accessible as well. For example, if you share a Feature with a list of Tasks inside, these Tasks will be accessible.
- All back-references are shared as well.
- Entity View performance improvements. In many cases, Entity View was quite slow, especially when there are many selects and relations. We’ve optimized load time and now it should work much faster.
- Zendesk sync: Support custom ticket fields
- Discourse sync: Vote field support
- Enable/Disable Action Buttons
- It’s impossible to upload more than 2000 rows via CSV import
- Error when importing a New Type with workflow
- State/Single/Multi-select axis ignores User custom Order