Fear no more, all deleted entities can be recovered (we hope). Navigate to Audit Log and find deleted entities using a clever filter.
Then check entities you want to recover and click Undelete action:
- Only Admin can undelete entities so far (we are working on Trash for everyone already)
- Back-references will not be recovered for undelete entities so far
- App/Type deletion is still a dangerous operation without recovery. Fear it.
Fibery becomes more consistent, now you can duplicate reports. Just open a report and find Duplicate report action in the top-right menu:
Fibery becomes more clever. Now when you type some symbols it will replace them automatically with better symbols.
Here is the list of supported transformations:
<- turns ← -> turns → (c) turns © (r) turns ® 1\/2 turns ½ +/- turns ± != turns ≠ << turns « >> turns » [* or x]between numbers turns "×"
- Audit Log: App deletion event is marked by Fibery but should be by a user who has really done it
- Action Buttons: Hide some not working actions for User type
- Timeline View: Sorting by Single Select field is not applied to the Timeline View
- Board View: Unable to change date filter
- List View: Auto-linking breaks Hierarchical Lists sometimes
- Fibery works in Android Firefox now (well, “works” is hardly a good word here, but still…)